Monday, August 30, 2010

Sun-Ae's Blind Love for Devilishly Handsome Me

Sun-Ae and Me

After seeing this photograph recently sent by Cousin Martha from Uncle Woodrow's Ozark farm, an old mystery was solved as I finally realized what Sun-Ae saw in me.

Nothing.

She's obviously blind, poor thing, as you can better see by clicking on the image twice. Odd that I'd never noticed before, but pictures don't lie. She apparently took my devilish character -- must've been the pitchfork -- as evidence of devilish good looks. I reckon I've been just a fiendishly handsome figment of her imagination.

But if I'm imaginary, who the pitchforking hell is blogging this stuff? Oh. Right. You see that there plain-looking handyman in the photo above . . .

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Tom Ball said...

Jeff, this isn't on any topic you've been talking about lately, but I wonder if anyone has been thinking ahead to pick out an honorific for Kim Jong Eun when he ascends the throne? Special Leader? Handsome Leader? Cherished Leader? Empathic Leader? Awesome Leader? Vigorous Leader?

 
At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking at the mass of Chinese PLAN forces lined up in the neighborhood, it could well be Dead Duck.

JK

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Tom, the North Korean leadership is always one step ahead of us on honorifics . . . as well as on curserifics.

However, I offer "Astounding Leader" . . . which can be understood in two ways.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Operation "Dead Duck" would be a blessing for the North Korean people, but probably also the death of any possible North-South reunification.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home